To provide high quality integrated health services that are affordable, responsive and accessible.
1. We will continually excel as a rural health provider of excellence.
2. We will provide a comprehensive hub for health services for the Whangaroa rohe.
3. We will be an umbrella organisation for all relevant health services and providers and promote that.
4. We will improve our outreach services in accordance with established needs.
5. We will actively develop stakeholder relationships, meeting expectations where possible.
6. We will preserve our traditions while extending our services, facilities and infrastructure to meet new needs.
KAURI LODGE is Audited and Certified by the Ministry of Health.
Care is provided by a team of Registered Nurses and Caregivers on duty 24 hours a day.
Our team is supported by professionals providing Diversional Therapy, Physiotherapy, Massage and Podiatry services.
We also provide in-house catering and laundry.
"We Hope to Respond to the changing Health needs, Enable Health Awareness, Empower Whanau Ora, and Help Build Sustainable Services for Future Generations"
"We aim to Enhance the Health and Wellbeing of the People of our Rohe (area)"